Brand Linen Society
Don't be scared of linen bedding! For the cool softness of pure linen to emerge, it requires months of use and laundering. We've done the laundry for you (with the help of many stones!) so our VINTAGE LINEN is ready to be put on your bed and enjoyed. Built for value and comfort, we offer five compelling colors to complement your bedroom decor.
Stone-washed and ready to provide comfort, the relaxed feel and finish of VINTAGE LINEN are the goal. Don't think about ironing and don't feel compelled to make your bed every morning as this bedding looks great neat or messy!
- Queen Sheet Sets include one Queen flat sheet, one Queen fitted sheet, and two Standard pillowcases.
- King Sheet Sets include one King flat sheet, one King (or Cal King) fitted sheet, and two King pillowcases.
- Duvet Covers are sold separately.
- Pairs of Standard Pillowcases, Standard Shams, King Shams and Euro Shams are available à la carte. King Shams are available in White & Flax only.
LUXURY LINEN DETAILS:
- Made in Italy.
- Pure Belgian flax is woven in Italy.
- Oeko-Tex® certified Earth-friendly dyes.
- Contemporary one inch flanges on pillow shams and duvet covers.
- Covered French seams inside pillowcases and gussets of fitted sheet.
- Generous luxury sizing for easy bed making and longevity of sheets.
- Duvet covers feature button closures and inside ties to anchor duvet.
- Extra-deep fitted sheets to accommodate today's luxury mattresses up to 18 inches.
Swatches are available. Please visit the store to see and touch in person, call 503-954-2900 or send us an email
Machine wash in cool or warm water, on gentle or regular cycle, using LeBlanc Linen Wash or a mild soap or detergent. Always wash bedding separately from other laundry and use the minimum amount of soap or detergent.
Tumble dry on low heat and remove promptly from dryer to minimize wrinkles. Drying one sheet at a time also helps reduce wrinkling.
May also be removed from dryer while slightly damp and line dried.
As our VINTAGE LINEN is designed for an easy, relaxed lifestyle, ironing is not necessary.
Avoid chlorine bleaches as they may weaken and discolor fabric. Never use fabric softers as they cause buildup and may discolor fabric.
ABOUT LINEN SOCIETY:
We've leveraged over 100 years of luxury bedding wisdom and experience to create the ultra-luxury linens of LINEN SOCIETY.
Rather than taking shortcuts and making compromises, we've taken the opposite approach by adding every luxury linen detail we know.
We work directly with skilled artisans in Italy as generations of these artisans have created the gold standard of luxury bedding.
Fine Italian linens enrich our lives with their extraordinary feel, finish and enduring quality. We love sharing this experience and it's our customers' appreciation of this beauty and craftsmanship that allows us to flourish.
Welcome to LINEN SOCIETY and thank you for helping us preserve the art of Italian luxury and style.