Brand Linen Society
Save 20% during the month of May.
Summer vacations to the warm climes of Southern Europe inspired us to create LOFT LINEN. Crisp and cool are reasons people want to sleep on linen; what is often forgtten is how soft linen becomes after use and laundering.
Spun from fine Belgian flax and woven in Italy, we've adorned pure white LOFT LINEN sheets with three rows of classic hemsitch. Because we work directly with the artisans, we're able to offer this high-quality bedding at an exceptional value.
- Queen Sheet Sets include one Queen flat sheet, one Queen fitted sheet, and two Standard pillowcases.
- King Sheet Sets include one King flat sheet, one King (or Cal King) fitted sheet, and two King pillowcases.
- Pairs of Standard Pillowcases are available à la carte.
ULTRA-LUXURY LINEN DETAILS:
- Made in Italy.
- Pure Italian linen from Belgian flax.
- Full return (turnback) on the flat sheet to create a perfectly made bed.
- Covered French seams inside pillowcases and gussets of fitted sheet.
- Generous luxury sizing for easy bed making and longevity of sheets.
- Extra-deep fitted sheets to accommodate today's luxury mattresses up to 18 inches.
Machine wash in cool or warm water water using LeBlanc Linen Wash or a non-chlorine bleach detergent. Wash dark colors separately.
To enjoy the relaxed softness of linen, tumble dry on low or medium heat. Best results are obtained by drying one sheet at a time.
To achieve the classic look of crisp linen, tumble dry for a few minutes on low heat to release wrinkles. Remove from dryer, shake to further release wrinkles and hang to dry. Iron for a pristine look.