Heirloom Percale: 800 Thread Count
Brand Linen Society
For those desiring the ultimate cool and crisp percale bedding, HEIRLOOM PERCALE is the answer. Despite the hefty thread count, the uber thin yarns used to weave this fabric deliver sheets for a perfect night's sleep.
Long-staple Egyptian cotton provides soft comfort as well as long-term durability. Designed for years of comfort, HEIRLOOM PERCALE will improve with time and use.
We trim all our classic bedding with a discreet and modern Punto Parigi, which is also known as a single-needle hemstich.
ULTRA-LUXURY LINEN DETAILS:
- Woven and sewn in Italy.
- 800 thread count Egyptian cotton percale.
- Full return (turnback) on the flat sheet to create a perfectly made bed.
- Covered French seams inside pillow cases and gussets of fitted sheet.
- Generous luxury sizing for easy bed making and longevity of sheets.
- Extra-deep fitted sheets to accommodate today's luxury mattresses up to 18 inches.
- Pillowcases are finished on both sides; shams are flanged on four sides.
- Duvet covers are flanged on three sides, have a button closure, and interior ties for anchoring the duvet.
Swatches are available. Please visit the store to see and touch in person, call 503-954-2900 or send us an email
Machine wash in cool or warm water, on gentle or regular cycle, using LeBlanc Linen Wash or a mild soap or detergent. Always wash bedding separately from other laundry and use the minimum amount of soap or detergent.
Tumble dry on low heat and remove promptly from dryer to minimize wrinkles. Drying one sheet at a time also helps reduce wrinkling.
May also be removed from dryer while slightly damp and line dried. Iron as needed on cotton setting.
Avoid chlorine bleaches as they may weaken and discolor fabric. Never use fabric softers as they cause buildup and may discolor fabric.
ABOUT LINEN SOCIETY:
We've leveraged over 100 years of luxury bedding wisdom and experience to create the ultra-luxury linens of LINEN SOCIETY.
Rather than taking shortcuts and making compromises, we've taken the opposite approach by adding every luxury linen detail we know.
We work directly with skilled artisans in Italy as generations of these artisans have created the gold standard of luxury bedding.
Fine Italian linens enrich our lives with their extraordinary feel, finish and enduring quality. We love sharing this experience and it's our customers' appreciation of this beauty and craftsmanship that allows us to flourish.
Welcome to LINEN SOCIETY and thank you for helping us preserve the art of Italian luxury and style.