10-6 Monday - Saturday
907 NW 23rd Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97210
Born & bred in Portland, Manor Fine Wares & Curious Goods expresses our
relaxed & quirky Pacific Northwest lifestyle.
Founded in 2009 and locally owned, Manor offers an eclectic collection of
- Furniture from Cisco Brothers & Four Hands
- Home Accessories from around world.
- Decorative Pillows from Ryan Studio & Iosis
- Lighting from Visual Comfort & Jamie Young.
- Bedding from Linen Society & John Robshaw
- Towels from Abyss/Habidecor
- Tableware from Juliska, Gien, Jars & Mottahedah
- Table Linens from Le Jacquard Francais & Henry Handwork
- Jewelry from Heather Moore, Zoe Comings & Jess Panza
Manor also offers an ever-rotating inventory of one-of-a-kind, vintage and antique items.
Located in the heart of Portland's Northwest 23rd Avenue shopping district, we are fortunate to be apple to offer free on-hour parking in our side lot.
We're also fortunate to be in company of other great stores and terrific restaurants, and a stroll down Northwest 23rd will provide the best people watching that Portland has to offer.